FolkArt ® Shiny™ Acrylic Paint - Calypso Sky 2 oz, Stencil paintbrush, Medium flat paintbrush, Low pack painters Tape, 5 foot painters dropcloth, Glass for tracing, Buttons, Needle and thread, Rhinestones, Gem glue
1. Using low tack tape, tape off a stripe design on two edges of the drop-cloth. Using a medium paintbrush, paint the stripe design with the pumpkin paint. Allow to dry and repeat on the other sides with baby pink paint.
2. Tape of a large “frame” square in the center of the drop-cloth, paint one side of of the square with calypso sky and the other side melted chocolate. Allow to dry.
3. Trace around a glass in four of the center corners, paint the circles with patina paint.
4. Position the bird stencil in your desired spots. (we chose the corners and centers of the canvas stripes) Tape the stencil in position, load the stencil paintbrush with sugar plum paint, tap off the excess paint. Working directly above the stencil, tap the brush over the bird design. Lift the stencil to reveal the design. Wash stencil and reuse.
5. Stitch buttons and glue rhinestones to the edges to add extra embellishment.