Large Funkin, Black lace, Baby ric rac, Ribbon, Black rose, Black craft feathers, Pink craft feathers, Glass candle holder, Black spray paint, Hot glue, Paper, Pencil, Paintbrush, Kraft knife
1. Paint glass candle holder with black spray paint; set aside to dry.
2. Paint Funkin with Parisian Pink; allow to dry.
3. Create a template with paper: Cut a two in strip of paper the length of pumpkin from edge of stem to bottom of pumpkin. Make a wedge by cutting paper, narrowing down each end of strip to one inch (Refer to photo).
4. Use template to cut 8 sections from black lace.
5. Glue lace wedges evenly around pumpkin with Sparkle Mod Podge; allow to dry.
6. Give entire pumpkin a coat of Mod Podge ; allow to dry.
7. Use hot glue to attach ric rac along each side of each section of black lace.
8. Remove stem of pumpkin with craft knife.
9. Paint top “raw” cut section with Pure Black.
10. With ribbon, create a large bow with eight or ten loops.
11. Attach ribbon to top of pumpkin and black rose in center of bow with hot glue.
12. Use hot glue to adhere several pink and black feathers under loops and around rose petals.
13. Attach bottom of pumpkin to candle holder with hot glue.
PROJECT TIP: Try using patterned fabric instead of black lace.