FolkArt ® Fabric™ Paint - Brush On - Yellow Citron #4415, Wide Flat Paintbrush, Detail Paintbrush, Crochet Flower, Gem, Gem Glue
- For the plaid shoes: Load half the paintbrush with Magenta paint and the other half with Yellow Light paint.
- Paint vertical stripes down the front of the shoe. Leave a little space in between the stripes.
- Using a detail brush and Yellow Citron, paint narrow strips in between the first painted stripes.
- Using the same detail brush, paint horizontal stripes over the vertical stripes. Use Magenta and Yellow Citron for the horizontal stripes.
- Use gem glue to attatch a crochet flower and gem.
- For the large berry: Using a medium paintbrush and Magenta paint, paint a wide heart shape for each berry you want to paint. Add paint across the top to fill in the heart and for a berry.
- Blend a tiny amount of White paint into the Magenta paint. This will create a lighter shade. Using the same brush, paint over one side each of the berries with the lighter color. This creates a highlight as if the sun was hitting the berry.
- Using the detail brush and white paint, paint the seeds of the berry over the highlighted areas.
- Paint stems using Yellow Citron and Hauser Green paint. Allow to dry.
- Glue tiny gems to the shoes with gem glue.