Scrapbook Paper, Scissors, Foam Paintbrush, Old Book Pages, Optional: Bail or Flat Pendant Finding, Optional: Chain Chain Chain Jump-rings and Charms
- Cut a circle of scrapbook paper to fit the top of a poker chip.
- Apply Mod Podge to the back of the paper and position onto the poker chip.
- Top coat with Mod Podge, smooth air bubbles with your fingers and allow to dry.
- Attach small cut out words from old book pages to the poker chip following the steps above.
- Once dry, highlight the words by applying a pool of Dimensional Magic to the top of the words. Let dry for 4 hours.
- To attach your poker chip to a necklace you can glue a bail to the back and string as usual or you can glue it to a large flat pendant backing.
- For extra design, add charms and beads to the necklace.