1- 8 inch Clay pot and saucer, 4 - 3inch Clay pots and saucers, 4-Wood napkin holders, 6 Large wood heart shapes, 22 Medium wood heart shapes, 14 Small wood heart shapes, 10-Wood flower shapes 4- Wood tulip shapes, Wood dowels, Pink heart gems, Purple flower gems, Moss, Ribbon, Gloss craft spray, Paint brushes, Hot glue gun, Sissors or pliers
- Paint the wooden dowels with Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint - Leaf Green and set aside.
- Staring with the large wood heart shapes, paint the front and back of two in each of the following colors, Apple Barrel - Light Pink, Apple Barrel - Diva Pink and Apple Barrel - Fuchsia.
- Paint the wood tulip shapes in Apple Barrel - Pretty in Pink, Apple Barrel - Grape Jam and Apple Barrel Leaf Green.
- For the wood flower shapes, again paint the front and back of each piece and, painting two so the flowers are viewable from all sides. Use Grape Jam, Pink Polish, Concord Grape, Petunia Purple, and Light Pink to vary the shades in the bouquet
- You will also need 8 medium hearts in Light Pink, 4 medium hearts in Pretty in Pink, 4 in Pink Polish.
- Also paint 4 small hearts in Pretty in Pink, 2 small hearts in Diva Pink and Pink Polish.
- Use Mod Podge Sparkle to add some glitz to your flowers, by adding a coat to various pieces.
- Once dry, hot glue the painted wood dowels in between the matching painted flowers.
- Decorate with medium and small painted hearts and gems.
Clay Pots and Saucers
- Paint the 8 inch clay pot and saucer with Apple Barrel -Concord Grape. Let dry. Apply a second coat to the outside.
- Paint all of the 3 inch clay pots and saucers with Apple Barrel - Grape Jam. Allow time to dry. Repeat a second coat if desired.
- For the smaller pots paint the guests names onto the pots using a liner brush and Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint - Pink Polish.
- Once dry the names are dry, use Mod Podge Sparkle and a paint brush and apply over the names covering the outsides of the pots. Add a coat to the saucers as well.
- When dry, apply a coordinating ribbon to the tops of the flower pots and secure with hot glue and a gem.
For the Larger Pot
- After painting, secure coordinating ribbon along the brim of the pot and saucer with hot glue.
- Paint one medium heart and one small heart with Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint -Pink Polish. When dry attach the medium heart with hot glue over the spot where the ends of the ribbon meet on the pot.
- Repeat with the small heart on the saucer.
- Decorate the flower pot with purple flower gems and hot glue.
- Paint the inside of the wood napkin rings with Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint -Pretty in Pink.
- Paint the outside of the napkin rings with Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint - Pink Polish.
- Paint the fronts and backs of 4 med hearts with Apple Barrel-Diva Pink.
- Paint 4 small hearts with Pink Polish.
- When all the hearts are dry. Hot glue the medium hearts in Diva Pink directly to the napkin rings.
- Next, hot glue the smaller hearts in Pink Polish to the middle of the Diva Pink heart.
- Finish by hot gluing a heart gem to the center of the small heart.
- Spray the finished napkin rings with gloss craft spay.
- Place a cube of floral foam at the bottom of each of the now painted flower pots.
- Use pliers or scissors to cut the stems of the wood flowers to the desired height.
- Cover the floral foam with crafting moss and, gently twist the dowels through the moss and into the foam.