Stackable wood trays (small medium and large), 1 piece of scrapbook paper per tray, ½” paintbrush, Small liner brush, Pencil, Scissors
- Basecoat boxes with Wicker White, let dry.
- Paint small box Fresh Foliage, medium box with Bright Baby Pink and large with Pink. Let dry.
- Using box as a pattern, cut paper to fit on all four sides.
- Following general directions on Mod Podge bottle, apply paper to trays. Let dry.
- Paint bottom of each tray with Licorice. Let dry.
- Using liner brush and Wicker White add words to the inside bottom of each tray.
- Let dry, then seal with a coat of Mod Podge.