Pallets, Jigsaw, Twine, 1" Tree branch, Wood glue, Nails, Hammer, Computer, Pencil, Hot glue gun, Glue sticks, Paintbrush
- Disassemble the pallet.
- Find images of pumpkins and enlarge them to achieve a graduating size.
- Trace them onto paper.
- Cut the three sets of strips that make up each pallet down to size as determined in step 2.
- Cut six more pieces and glue to the back of each set of slat that makes up the newly constructed pallets. These will hold the slats together.
- Nail to secure. Trace the pumpkins onto each pallet. Make sure that the pieces that are holding slats together will be within the inside lines of each pumpkin. Otherwise, when you go to cut the pumpkins out, it will fall apart.
- Using the jigsaw cut out pumpkins.
- Brush on Ultra Dye. Allow to dry. For a deeper orange color add a second coat.