White pillowcase, Black twine or yarn, Wrapping paper tube, Yellow ribbon, Long-sleeved shirt in red; yellow; or blue, 3 White felt sheets, ¾" Flat brush, Stencil tape, Pencil, Scissors, Craft glue
- Cut out the neck and arm holes.
- Using the pattern provided paint the ovals in Red Apple, Bright Yellow and Bright Blue.
- Using the pattern provided cut out the felt frames that go around the painted ovals. Glue them into place.
- Paint the tube Jet Black. Allow to dry and then tape off a 4" section at the bottom of the tube. Paint Pure Gold. Allow to dry.
- Wrap the twine around 6" piece of cardboard. Wrap until it get thick enough to fit tightly inside the hole of the wrapping paper tube. Cut a 12" piece of twine and tie it around the twine in a knot. Remove the twine from the cardboard. Pull on the twine that is tied around the looped twine. Insert the scissors inside the loop and cut the twine the opposite side of the pulled twine. Place the tied end inside the bottom of the paint brush (tube) and glue into place. Trim the end of the twine in the shape of paint brush bristles. Brush a lot of Mod Podge onto the bristles to make the stiff. Allow the brush bristles to dry.
- Poke a hole into the top and bottom of the paint brush and run the yellow ribbon through and tie into a knot on both ends.