Plaid ® Wood Surfaces - Painted Shapes - Monkey, Old cracker box, Newspaper, Hot glue, Foam paintbrush, Scrap paper, Button
1. Tightly stuff the box with newspaper. Hot glue the flaps closed.
2. Paint the box with Orange paint until the printing is completely covered.
3. Paint the wood letters with Lemon Yellow paint.
4. Use hot glue to attach the letters and animals to the front of the box.
5. Cut a simple door shape from scrap paper. Attach it to the front of the box with a thin layer of Mod Podge. Hot glue a button to the door to serve as a handle.