2 clay pots, same size, Brown felt square, Tan felt square, 2 twigs cut to look like antlers, Hot glue gun, Palette knife, #8 flat brush, Liner brush, Wax paper
- Cover work area with wax paper.
- Hot glue open ends of pots together.
- Paint antlers Light Flesh. Set aside to dry.
- Using palette knife, ice the reindeer head with White Texture Paint, mounding a little extra on the top. Stick the brush handle in the top where the antlers will be glued later. Also create holes to glue in felt ears later. Let dry.
- When dry, paint entire reindeer Nutmeg. Allow to dry.
- Paint eye shapes Wicker White. Paint nose oval Calico Red.
- Paint mouth Licorice. When Wicker White is dry, paint Licorice eye pupils.
- Side load flat brush licorice and shade under eye. Refer to photo.
- Glue antlers into holes on top of head.
- Trace around a soup spoon onto brown felt. Cut out 2.
- Trace around a teaspoon onto tan felt. Cut out 2.
- Align tan felt inside brown felt and cut bottoms flat.
- Put glue along bottom edge and pinch together, keeping the tan felt to the inside.
- Put hot glue ears into holes and push bottom of felt in using handle of brush.