Delta Ceramcoat ® Acrylic Paint - Georgia Clay, 2 oz. #020970202W, Delta Ceramcoat ® Acrylic Paint - Eggplant, 2 oz. #024860202W, Delta Ceramcoat ® Acrylic Paint - Mudstone, 2 oz. #024880202W, Delta Ceramcoat ® Acrylic Paint - Moss Green, 2 oz. #025700202W, Delta Ceramcoat ® Acrylic Paint - Deep Sea Coral, 2 oz. #026780202W, Paint Sponges, Spouncers, Magazine Holder, ¾” Glaze/Wash paint brush, #1 Script Liner, #12 Shader, Sandpaper, Palette paper or paper plates, Water basin, 18” ruler, Pencil, Eraser, ¾” transparent tape, 1/8” and ¼” Quilter’s or drafting tape
- Sand the surface to smooth any rough edges or areas. Using the ¾” brush apply two smooth even coats of Coral to the outside of the magazine holder.
- Using the ruler and pencil measure and mark off the diagonal 2” grid pattern all around the magazine holder starting in the back. As you work around to the front only go in approximately 5 ¼” from each side. Tape off center area.
- Using the photo for reference stencil the large daisy in Butter Cream and the smaller one in Moss Green using the Paint & Toss Sponges. Remember stenciling requires very little paint. Overloading the sponge will cause the paint to seep under the edges of the stencil. Dab the sponge into the paint, tap excess off on the palette and then pounce over the open areas of the stencil. The paint should be dry almost immediately if not you are using too much paint.
- Using the pouncers dot in the center of the flowers Burnt Sienna for the large daisy and Wedgewood Green for the small daisy.
- Using the #1 script liner paint the grid lines that go through the large daisies with Burnt Sienna and the grid lines that go through the small daisies with Wedgewood Green