#2 Flat brush, #2 Liner brush, Baseball T-shirt, Rhinestones, Rhinestone settings, Cardboard, Transfer paper
Get the Pattern
- Cut cardboard slightly larger than the t-shirt and place plastic wrap over cardboard to prevent sticking. Stretch the t-shirt over the cardboard for easier painting.
- Transfer pattern to the t-shirt.
- Using Silver Sterling, paint the letters and the star. Allow to dry.
- Paint scrollwork using Licorice and liner brush. Allow to dry.
- With Magenta paint the center dot. Using the end of the paintbrush apply the remaining dots. Allow to dry.
- Using either rhinestone settings or dimensional paint to apply the rhinestones as shown.
- Wash inside out on gentle cycle.