Wooden Photo Box, Burlap, Twine, Brown button, ¾” flat brush, #12 flat brush, Hot glue, Scissors
- Basecoat the box with True Burgundy and Toasted Vanilla. Paint the lid with Toasted Vanilla as well. Dry brush Licorice on the True Burgundy and Raw Sienna on the Toasted Vanilla.
- Remove the glass for the photo slots and Mod Podge elements as shown in photo on the side.
- For the top, Cut out a slightly smaller piece than the lid’s top and Mod Podge in place. Cut out a slightly larger heart from the burlap and add Mod Podge Sparkle to it. Allow it to dry. Glue it to the top of the lid.
- Glue elements to the heart with Mod Podge. Outline the top of the heart with Gold Glitter Dimensional Magic.
- Tie a twine bow and glue it to the button. Glue the bow to the lid.
- Add Mod Podge Sparkle to the edges of the lid and the base.