FolkArt Acrylic Paints in coordinating colors, Terra Cotta pots -- assorted sizes, Themed and calico print fabric, Scissors, Foam brush
- Basecoat pots in desired colors of FolkArt paint. Let dry completely.
- Cut the design elements from the themed fabric and squares or strips from printed fabric. Considering color and size, coordinate placement of fabric pieces on pots.
- Using the foam brush, apply a thin coat of Mod Podge to the flower pot surface where you will place a fabric cutout. Immediately place the fabric piece over wet Mod Podge and smooth. Complete your layout, attaching one piece at a time.
- Apply overcoat of Mod Podge to each fabric piece on the pot. Let dry completely.
- Paint decorative details on the pot as desired. Let completely dry.