Paper mache pumpkin, Plastic knife, 2 Foam paint brushes, Wax paper
- Add 2 teaspoons of Autumn Leaves,, 2 teaspoons of Pumpkin and a squirt of Metallic Antique Copper paint to the White Texture Paint. Mix well with a plastic knife. Working over wax paper, apply one coat of the Texture Paint mixture to the pumpkin and allow to dry overnight.
- Apply a second coat of the texture paint to the pumpkin and allow to dry overnight.
- Add depth by shading the pumpkin creases Metallic Sequin Black. Using a semi-dry foam brush, paint around the stem and down the creases. Allow to dry 1 hour. If your pumpkin does not have creases, create your own.
- Paint the stem and the surrounding area Metallic Copper. Allow to dry 1 hour.
- Using a foam brush, coat the entire pumpkin with Mega Glitter Mod Podge.