FolkArt ® Dry Brush Stencil Creme Set - Naturals #34125, Paper towel and drawer with divided spaces, 5/8” stencil brush
- Wipe the entire surface to be stenciled with a damp cloth to remove dust.
- Adhere the stencils in desired spaces.
- Swirl the stencil brush around in the Folk Art Stencil Crème, blot excess paint onto a paper towel so you have an evenly loaded brush (no globs of paint in bristles).
- Apply paint over stencils in an up and down, swirling motion. Remove stencil and leave to dry. Repeat in desired areas.
- Paint the blank areas left in the tray with Folk Art Pure Gold.
- Dip the non-bristle end of a paintbrush in Folk Art Pueblo paint and add dots to the stenciled design to highlight with the tip.
- Leave to dry and seal the tray with a coat of Mod Podge Clear Varnish to protect the painted surface.
Tip: Leaving the paint with a bristled textured allows for a rustic or primitive look. For a more solid stencil design, allow the paint to dry and add a second coat.