Santa mask, Various coordinating ribbons, Various glitters, Scissors, Popsicle stick (or tool to apply texture paint), Sponge brush, Strong glue, Water basin, Paper towels, Palette, Sandpaper (to sand between coats as needed), Brushes - #12 flat; #8 flat: script liner; 3/4" scruffy, Brush or spray on satin sealer of choice
- Basecoat front of mask with Ivory White using sponge brush. Sand between coats. Basecoat back of mask with Baby Pink using sponge brush. Sand between coats.
- Paint top portion of hat and handle Magenta with #12 flat brush.
- Paint Santa’s face with a mixture of mostly Ivory White and a touch of Baby Pink using the #12 flat brush.
- Paint insides of eyes Magenta using #8 flat brush.
- Load #8 flat brush with Floating Medium and sideload Midnight to float Midnight under eyes.
- Load script liner with an inky consistency of Licorice (using water to thin paint) to paint eyelashes.
- Load #8 flat brush with Floating Medium and sideload Magenta to float Magenta around left sides of nose and mouth.
- Load #8 flat brush with Ivory White and paint thick stripes on handle. Load script liner with inky Ivory White and paint thin stripes on handle. Use same brush to paint vertical stripe on right side of handle for highlight.
- Load #8 flat brush with Floating Medium and sideload Baby Pink to float around mustache and beard.
- Load scruffy brush with a small amount of Magenta and wipe on paper towel. Dry brush blush on cheeks. Repeat process with Ivory White to highlight inner cheeks, nose and mouth.
- Load #12 flat brush with Sparkle Mod Podge and paint entire beard and mustache area. Apply heavily, leaving sparkly texture in beard.
- Apply satin sealer and allow to dry.
- Use craft stick or palette knife to spread a thick amount of Snow White Texture Paint at the brim and on the ball of the hat. While still wet, sprinkle all glitters of choice into texture and slightly pat to push glitter into texture.
- Cut and tie various ribbons at top of handle.