#2 brush, #6 brush, #12 flat brushes, #1 liner brush, Wine glass, Alcohol (to clean glass), Cotton swabs, Paper towels, Water basin, Palette, Assorted coordinating ribbons (cut 7"), Scissors, Stylus
Tips: Refer to manufacturer's instructions for product usage unless otherwise indicated. Refer to picture as needed. When using Enamels paints, apply the paint generously using a light touch. Pushing hard on the brush or not having enough paint can have a transparent effect.
Get the Pattern
- Clean glass with alcohol using paper towel. Do not touch glass with hands after cleaning as it could affect the adhesion of the paint to the glass.
- Paint the bottom of the glass with Wicker White using #12 flat brush and allow to dry. Apply second coat if necessary.
- Using #6 flat brush loaded with Licorice, paint zebra stripes on top of the bottom base of glass.
- Load #12 flat brush with Engine Red and paint the stem. When dry, dip cotton swab in Licorice and dot around the top and bottom of the red striped stem.
- Load the #12 flat with Wicker White and paint the white area where "Santa Baby" will be painted (approximately 3” w x 1 ½” h). Allow to dry and apply second coat.
- Frame the area above using the #6 flat brush loaded with Engine Red. When dry, outline white area with liner brush loaded with Licorice. Use #6 flat brush to skip a small area (leave clear glass showing) and paint the outer black frame. When dry, dip and dot Wicker White inside the clear glass area using stylus.
- Paint the letters S a n t a B a b y with Engine Red using #2 flat brush. When dry, using the liner brush loaded with Licorice to create shadow on bottoms and left sides of the letters.
- Dot the remainder of the glass with Engine Red using 1/4" detail painter and Licorice using cotton swab.
- Allow to dry and cure per Enamels instructions.
- Cut and stack coordinating ribbons and tie all together in one double knot at the top of the stem. Trim ends of ribbons.