Paper mache heart, Red ribbon, Recycled thumbtack or upholstery tack, Recycled quilt fabric, Red buttons, White buttons, Green buttons, Paint brush, Small tip paint brush, Stencil brush, Hot glue gun and glue, Qtip, Blush
Get the Pattern
- Paint face Skintone. Place tack for nose on face and paint Skintone. Let dry.
- Take stencil, paint and cover entire heart except for painted face, with White texture paint. Let dry.
- Paint Pure Black dots on face for eyes. Let dry.
- Paint Engine Red dot for lips. Let dry.
- Use blush with Qtip and make cheeks.
- Cut a 5” x 12” piece of fabric. Glue the 5” sides together making a tube. Glue to top of Santa’s head. Take end of fabric and tie off with red ribbon.
- Glue red and white buttons along the edge of hat and also in center of ribbon knot. Glue green buttons in the centers of the white buttons.
- Cut a 12” piece of ribbon and fold in half and make a knot. Hot glue to back of Santa’s head to hang on tree.
- Paint entire face and buttons with Mod Podge Sparkle.