7x10 wood tray or plaque, 1” doll head, ½” round bead, 5/8” round bead, ½” pom-poms, Felt 9x12” peacock, Craft glue, White chenille stems, 12x12 green polka dot paper, 12x12 Kiwi Cardstock, Green patterned 12x12 paper, 1 large pinecone, 2 small pinecones, Masking tape, Scissors, #12 flat brush, #1 script liner
- Tape the edges of wood to protect from paint center with Black Chalkboard following instruction on bottle. Let dry and remove tape.
- Tape edges of chalkboard and paint the edges of the wood with Teal. Let dry, leaving tape on chalkboard.
- Using the bottom of the Teal paint bottle as a circle template, trace and cut circles from the three papers. Mod Podge the circles to the board overlapping the different papers. Allow to dry and apply another coat. When completely dry trim the excess paper from the edge. Remove tape from Chalkboard paint.
- Paint the elf head with Cool Bisque. Paint the body bead with Teal. Paint 8 small beads with Fresh Foliage, and four medium beads with Wicker White.
- String the beads in order listed onto the chenille stem: White, Green, Green, Green, Green, White. Cut excess stem and twist the ends to create feet. Repeat steps for the arms.
- Glue the legs to the blue body bead and glue the arms to the head bead. Let dry and then glue the two together.
- Cut a ½” wide piece of blue felt. Fold on side down cut a slit. Pull the other side through the slit to create a scarf. Trim edges and cut scarf trim. Cut 1 ½” x 3 ½” piece of felt. Overlap the edges to create a hat and glue. Trim if needed. Glue the scarf and hat to the elf as shown.
- Paint the pinecones with Wicker White. On the large pinecone glue the pom-pom to it as shown.
- Glue the elf in the top left corner and the trees in the bottom right corner of the frame.