Mod Podge Podgeable Shapes, 12918
Mod Podge ® Podgeable Paper Flip Books - Classic, Cigar box with bamboo handle, Craft Glue, Acrylic rhinestone gems, Four wood doll heads 1 ½”, Black fine point marker, Tape, Key chain, Pencil, Aqua satin ribbon 1/8”, Wax paper, Brush basin, Paper towels, Foam plates
- Paint body of box Patina and lid Toasted Vanilla. Paint four wood heads Hot Pink.
- Tape off assorted square shapes and body of box and paint in colors shown. When dry, apply several coats of Hologram glitter.
- Cut out images and letters from flip book. Trace acrylic shapes over images shown and cut out.
- Referring to bottle instructions, apply images to box, and lady images to backs of acrylic shapes. Place wax paper over images when applied and squeegee excess glue. Let dry 20 minutes, then apply several coats of matte.
- Apply clear Dimensional Magic to images. Apply silver to back of round acrylic shape.
- Attach rectangle acrylic shapes with foam mounts. Glue gems over holes.
- Draw stitch lines between buttons with marker.
- Tie bow from satin ribbon. Glue to box lid image.
- Glue wood heads to bottom of box. Attach round shape with key chain to handle.