FolkArt Handmade Charlotte Laser Stencil #30948 Paisley Delight, 3/4" flat, #1 liner, three 1/4" stencils, Sand paper, Wax stick or white candle, Tape, Water basin, 5” clay pot, 4” clay pot, 3 ½” clay pot
Note: Handmade Charlotte Paisley Delight stencil will be available March 2014.
- Basecoat the body of all three clay pots with Steel Gray. Let dry.
- Rub wax stick or candle over surface.
- Paint all three bodies of pots Wicker White. Let dry.
- Lightly sand pots where desired to reveal gray color for a weathered look.
- Place or tape stencil onto largest pot. Stencil paisley design blending Basil Green, Belle Blush and Seamist. Continue around entire body of pot.
- Repeat process with medium and small pot. Blend Basil Green and Seamist on medium pot. Stencil smallest pot with Belle Blush only. Let dry.
- Lightly sand over stenciled design to create a faded, weathered look.
- Using liner brush, accent paisley design with comma strokes and line details with Pure Gold. Create all dot detail by dipping opposite end of brush in Pure Gold.
- Lightly paint rim and inside of pots with Pure Gold for an aged look.