Mason jar, Valentine paper, Scissors, Foam Paintbrush, Hot glue, Rhinestones, Diamond trim, Silk flowers
- Always begin by cleaning and drying your mason jar.
- Swirl Method: Pour Sheer Color Mod Podge into the jar. Swirl the Sheer Color around the inside until it covers all the sides. Turn the jar upside down into a paper cup and let the excess drizzle out of the jar. Allow it to sit for 10 hours. Turn the jar over and allow it to dry until the color is clear. Use a craft knife to trim off any excess around the rim.
- Cut a design from Valentine scrapbook paper. Apply Mod Podge Matte to the back of the paper, position onto the front of the mason jar. Press with your fingers to remove any air bubbles. Top coat the image and the entire mason jar with Mod Podge Matte. Allow to dry.
- Create the Mod Melt Flowers by heating a Mod Melt stick in a high-temp hot glue gun. Squeeze the melt into the small rose mold. Allow the melt to cool for 7 min. Remove the melt from the mold.
- To finish the rose Mod Melt, paint the melt with a coat of Extreme Glitter Hologram.
- Hot glue diamond mesh ribbon around the neck of the jar, a Mod Melt rose to the front of the jar and rhinestones around the rose. Fill the vase with silk flowers.
TIP: Add clip art, monograms or computer printed words to make it personalized.