2-1/4-inch clear Christmas ball, 8-inches of 5/8-inch wide white lace, Needle, Thread, Scissors, 1-1/2-inch wood knobhead, 2 white boa feathers, 2-1/4-inches white string pearls, 6-inches of 1/4-inch wide white chiffon ribbon, 3/8” heart button with a shank, 1-inch rosette with pearls, 12-inches gold cording, 6-inch piece of dowel, Hot glue gun and glue sticks, Multi-Use Glue, No. 8 flat shader brush, No. 4 fabric round scrubber brush, No. 10/0 liner brush, Stylus, Palette knife, Palette paper or foam plate, Paper towels, Water basin
Note: Use flat shader brush for base coating and painting most areas. The scrubber and liner brush will be specified when to be used.
HEAD 1. Mix one part Metallic Rose to five parts Metallic Pearl White. Using this mixture, paint knobhead.
- Using scrubber, dip into Metallic Rose. Wipe most of paint onto paper towel. Scrub on cheeks.
- Using stylus, dip into Metallic Blue Pearl. Dot on two eyes being sure the dots are close to each other.
- Using stylus, dip into Metallic Pearl White. Add a dot to top of each cheek.
- Using liner brush, add Pure Black eyebrows.
HAIR (Hint: To apply hair with more ease, place knobhead on top of a dowel the size of the opening hole.) Using palette knife, add texture paint for hair. Let dry completely.
BODY Remove hanger from Christmas ball and lay to one side. Apply multiple coats of Extreme Glitter onto ornament. (Hint: Place ornament on top of dowel for ease in painting.) Let dry completely.
ASSEMBLY Note: Multi-Use glue is for gluing to the glass ball. Hot Glue is for gluing to wood, fabric, and plastic.
- Using needle and thread, gather lace. Glue onto bottom of head.
- Glue rosette on top of head with cording between head and rosette when gluing. Tie loose ends together on cording. 10. Glue feathers to backside of body for wings.
- With chiffon ribbon, make bow and glue in center of wings on backside of body.
- Remove shank off of heart button and glue to center of bow on wings.
- Glue rose onto collar just under center of chin.