Wood Birdhouse (item #96274), #12 flat brush, #2 script liner, Container for water, Paper towels, Foam plate, Scissors, Ribbon, Metal eye screw, Fine grit sandpaper
Surface Preparation: Sand any surface rough areas with fine grit sandpaper. Wipe with a paper towel.
- Basecoat paint the following areas: Roof – Lemon Custard Roof Edges and Perch – Pure Orange Body of the Birdhouse – Wicker White Base of Birdhouse – Grass Green
- Allow to dry and reapply a second coat if necessary.
- Randomly paint the flower buds and leaves on the body of the birdhouse in Lemon Custard, Pure Orange and Grass Green. Refer to photos for design ideas.
- Add an orange dot to the top of each bud by dipping the handle end of paint brush in Pure Orange.
- Add a triangle of Pure Orange dots randomly between the flower buds as filler to the design.
- Attach the small metal eye screw to the top center of the birdhouse.
- Cut ribbon to desired length and thread through the eye screw and knot the ends, creating a hanger.
- Don’t forget to sign your name. Enjoy!