Mod Podge Podgeable Shapes #12918, Tree Shaped Papier-mâché Ornament, Paintbrush, Pencil, Scissors, Foam Paintbrush, Holiday Themed Paper, Small Circle Punch, Gem Glue, Sparkle Ribbon, Rhinestone Trim.
- Paint the tree with Inca Gold paint. Allow to dry. Use two coats if needed.
- Trace the tree onto the holiday themed paper. Cut the tree shape out. Apply Mod Podge to the back of the tree paper shape, position onto the ornament, press with your fingers to smooth our any air bubbles, top-coat with more Mod Podge to seal the paper down.
- Paint around the edge of ornament (over the paper) with the Inca gold paint. Allow to dry.
- Punch a circle from holiday themed paper. Coat the top of the paper with Mod Podge, press onto the back of the Podgeable circle. Using your fingers to press out any air bubbles. Top-coat the back with more Mod Podge to seal the paper.
- Using gem glue, Glue the Podgeable shape to the center of the tree. Add rhinestone trim to the base of the tree, add sparkle ribbon across the ornament and pearls to the top of the tree.
Make a family photo or initial ornament by gluing small copies of family photos or initial letters onto the Podgeable shape and glue to the center of the ornament.