Small 3.5" x 3.5" x 4.125" wood box, Flat brush ¼”-1/2”, Stencil brush ¼”, Liner brush #1, Four ¾” wood doll heads, Glue, Decorative glass finial knob
- Base coat smallest box Bayberry. Apply crackle medium in a slip slap overlapping pattern and let dry.
- Paint lid and four doll heads Sahara Gold. Let dry.
- Apply Soft Apple over dried crackle medium with same technique. Do not go back over where you have applied paint. Crackling will appear as paint dries.
- Stencil small scroll element onto box as shown with Dark Brown. Use line brush to add metallic accents.
- Glue four doll heads to bottom of box and glass finial knob to lid of box to finish.