One (1) clean glass jar with lid, Chunky clear glitter, Pillow stuffing, Heavy-duty glue, Christmas or winter miniatures, Paper label, Paintbrush
- Add a spoonful of glitter to the jar, swirl the jar around so the glitter coats the inside of the jar. Fill the jar with pillow stuffing.
- Turn the lid upside down so the lip is facing up. Use heavy-duty glue to attach the lid to the opening of the jar. The lip should be up and creating a small well.
- Add snow-looking dollops of Collage Clay to the inside well area of the lid.
- Embed small decorative miniatures into the Collage Clay by pressing them into the Clay. Allow to dry overnight.
- Attach a paper label to the front of the jar by add a small amount of Mod Podge to the back of the label. Position the label onto the jar and allow to dry.