#1/4” flat brush, 1/8”- ¼” Stencil brushes, 11 1” flat wood circles, 11 ¾” flat wood circles, Plastifoam Craft Foam – 10” extruded ring, Bernat Felting Natural Wool Yarn – color New Iris, Silver tinsel chenille stem, 4” glass ornament – compressed not round, Glue, Wire, Scissors
- Paint small wood circles white. Paint large wood circles an assortment of Jamaican Sea, Light Blue, Sky Blue and Pistachio.
- Apply Hologram glitter to all wood circles.
- Stencil letters to white circles using Medium Gray. Glue to larger circles.
- Wrap yarn around foam wreath and glue to secure.
- Glue wood circles to wreath as shown.
- Apply Clear Frost to ornament with stencil brush. When completely dry, draw snowflakes onto ornament with Crystal Clear straight from bottle. Let dry.
- Wrap wire around paintbrush handle to create spring. Insert one end through top of wreath and bend over to secure. Attach other end to ornament cap.
- Fashion bow out of chenille stem and glue to ornament cap.