#1/4” flat brush, 1/8”- ¼” Stencil brushes, 11 1” flat wood circles, 11 ¾” flat wood circles, Plastifoam Craft Foam – 10” extruded ring, Bernat Felting Natural Wool Yarn – color New Iris, Silver tinsel chenille stem, 4” glass ornament – compressed not round, Glue, Wire, Scissors
1. Paint small wood circles white. Paint large wood circles an assortment of Jamaican Sea, Light Blue, Sky Blue and Lime Yellow.
2. Apply Hologram glitter to all wood circles.
3. Stencil letters to white circles using Medium Gray. Glue to larger circles.
4. Wrap yarn around foam wreath and glue to secure.
5. Glue wood circles to wreath as shown.
6. Apply Clear Frost to ornament with stencil brush. When completely dry, draw snowflakes onto ornament with Crystal Clear straight from bottle. Let dry.
7. Wrap wire around paintbrush handle to create spring. Insert one end through top of wreath and bend over to secure. Attach other end to ornament cap.
8. Fashion bow out of chenille stem and glue to ornament cap.