¼”, 5/8” dauber, Tape, Ruler, Craft knife and cutting surface, 2 Glass cylinders
1. Tape off top and bottom of large candleholder and a rectangular field on small.
2. Apply two coats of glitter to small holder with dauber, allowing drying time in between. Remove tape.
3. Using craft knife, cut thin and varying strips from half of stencil blank. Create snowflakes around large holder by stacking and trimming strips.
4. Apply a couple coats of Aqua allowing drying time between coats.
5. Carefully remove tape and strips. Clean up any lines by carefully scraping with craft knife.
6. From remaining stencil blank, cut three snowflakes based on large holder. Place over silver glitter field on small holder. Apply paint with dauber.
7. Create all dots by using opposite end of a paintbrush.
8. Cure paint referring to bottle instructions.
Pull tape slowly away from painted edge to prevent paint from pulling up.