Paper doilies, Glass ball ornaments, Scissors, Turquoise Grosgrain ribbon, Turquoise check satin ribbon, Extra Fine Glitter-Crystal Diamond
- For the blizzard ornament, drip some Titanium White into the ornament and gently roll the paint to cover the bottom.
- Using Mod Podge paint snow swirls on the outside of the ornament and sprinkle with glitter
- For the two tone blue ornament, drip some Aqua Moiré Pearl into the bottom of the ornament and gently roll to cover the bottom. Drip some Patina into the ornament focusing on the sides only and mix the paints.
- Cut small sections of the doily out that look like snowflakes and Mod Podge to the outside of the ornament, with the end of the brush handle add tiny white dots as shown.
- For the snowflake mix ornament, cut out small snowflake shapes form the doily. Paint the snowflakes with Ink Spot, Aqua Moiré Pearl, and Patina. Leave some white and add Disco Crystal to the top. Mod Podge the snowflakes to the outside of the ornament.
- Add the ribbon bows to the tops of the ornaments.