FolkArt Peel & Stick Stencil –
30464 Blank, Wood doll pin stands 1 1/8” x ½”, E 6000 adhesive glue, Daubers, Liner brush #1, White ceramic flat ornaments 3”, Craft knife, Flat brush ¼”
- Thoroughly wash ornaments.
- Cut a 2" circle from stencil blank and place on ornament. Apply paint with dauber. Remove stencil before paint dries. Repeat on other ornaments.
- Paint wood pins with Inca Gold.
- Using liner brush, paint simple snowflakes on ornaments as shown.
- All dots are applied using opposite end of brush dipped in paint.
- Cure paint referring to bottle instructions.
- Glue ornaments to doll pins.