Small Clay pot, Small Styrofoam™ ball, Red ric rac trim (6 inches), Red felt
Two small wood candle cups (for feet in red), Embroidery floss, Long needle
- Paint clay pot and Styrofoam ball with Texture Paint. Allow to dry.
- Paint clay pot and Styrofoam ball with Hologram Extreme Glitter. Allow to dry.
- Paint candle cups with Licorice.
- Paint stripes around rim of clay pot with Licorice.
- Paint eyes, mouth, buttons on snowman with Licorice (Refer to photo).
- Paint nose on snowman with Pumpkin (Refer to photo).
- Use Black Extreme Glitter to paint over everything painted Licorice. Allow to dry.
- Glue Styrofoam ball to the bottom of the clay pot.
- Glue each end of the ric rac into each candle cup.
- Use felt and cut a small piece to make a scarf. Tie around snowman’s neck.
- Use remaining felt to make hat. Cut a rectangle long enough to go around top portion of Styrofoam ball and over lap slightly, make rim of hat by turning edge on long end and glue in place. Wrap around secure with glue, gather and tie top part then cut to make a tassel. (Refer to photo).
- Thread the needle with red embroidery floss and go through the center of the hat, through the Styrofoam ball and into the hole in the bottom of the clay pot, through the center of the ric rac (Do not pull the embroidery floss completely through). Reverse the order and go up through the middle of the hat and make a loop then knot for hanging. Use hot glue to better secure the red ric rac into the center of the clay pot.