Mason jar, Aqua plaid scrapbook paper, Lime green stripe cardstock, Clear packing tape, Iridescent glitter, Scissors
- Cut two 4 ½”x 1 ½” pieces of aqua paper. Cut two pieces the same size of lime green striped paper.
- Paint your child’s thumb with White and press on the aqua paper, repeating two more times to create a snowman.
- Using the end of a paint brush and Black add snowman eyes and buttons. Paint the nose with Pumpkin Orange.
- With a piece of tape attach the two pieces of paper together. Cut the paper to the shape of the snowman.
- Repeat with the green paper but cut the tree shape.
- Laminate with the packing tape. Cut a piece of packing tape longer then the paper. Put the snowman paper on the sticky side of the tape. Cut another piece of tape the same size as the first piece of tape and place over the snowman pressing down the edges. Trim the packing tape leaving an edge of tape. Repeat the same with the tree.
- Attach the tree and the snowman to the lid of the Mason jar. Make sure you do not get tape on the seal around the rim of the lid.
- Fill the jar with water and add the glitter.
- Put the lid with the snowman and tree on the jar and tighten the lid. Turn upside down.