3 unfinished wood snowflakes, 6 ½” plywood circle, Large plywood circle, 11 x 14 unfinished wood frame, Faux evergreen branches, Wire hanger, Old sweater or felt, Hot glue, Pinking shears, #1 Script liner, 1” flat brush, Stencil brush, Sandpaper, 2 small tree branches
- Basecoat the frame and wood snowflakes with Fresh Foliage. Basecoat the wood circles in Pure Gold.
- When the gold is dry then basecoat with Warm White. Lightly sand when finished to create an aged look.
- Basecoat the snowflakes with Calypso Sky and lightly sand so that some of the green shows.
- Add black dots for eyes and nose as shown. Using the script liner and Licorice, paint the mouth. Lightly dry brush the cheeks with Engine Red.
- Using the bottle as a template if needed, paint two circles on the body in Calypso Sky. Add the button details with Pure Orange, Licorice, and Engine Red.
- Hot glue the head and body together. Glue the stick arms to the back of the snowman.
- Using an old sweater or piece of felt, cut a scarf for the snowman. Using the same felt or sweater cut two pieces to create a stocking hat. To keep the hat from falling, hot glue a piece of hanger between the two pieces. Cut stripes of felt with pinking shears and glue to the hat for a pom pom. Glue hat to the snowman.
- Take the faux evergreen branches and glue to the back of the frame. Hot glue the snowman to one side of the frame. Add the snowflakes as shown.
- Need to leave space at the center/top of the frame to use a wreath hanger if desired.