Martha Stewart Crafts ® Fine-Tip Tops, Assorted Glass Ornaments, Scissors, Masking Tape
1. Cut a strip of masking tape in a serpentine shape to make a mask for the hills. Apply tape to the front of the ornament. Pounce with Mother of Pearl from the tape to the bottom of the bulb and let dry.
2. Stencil a small tree and reindeer in Florentine glitter onto slope.
3. On the ornament back, place trees stencil approximately ¼ of the way down the left side and pounce with Sterling. Once dry, mask hills on either side of the trees and pounce from the trees to the bottom of the ornament in Sterling.
4. With the fine tip top, make small dots of snow in Wedding Cake.
5. Remove ornament top and squeeze Florentine Gold or Sterling into the bulb. Lightly tap the sides to coat the inside of the ornament. Turn bulb upside down on a paper towel to dry.
6. Mix Wedding Cake with Satin Spray Medium according to package directions. Spray the bulb on top, letting the paint speckle down to the middle and let dry.
7. Randomly stencil small snowflakes with Summer Haze.