Glass apothecary jar – 10”, #1 Liner brush, Craft tape, Craft knife, Rubbing alcohol, Ruler, Brush basin, Paper towels, Foam plates
- Wash apothecary jar and lid in mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any additional residue.
- Measure and tape off a 1” band from bottom edge of jar. Using spouncer, apply several coats of Calypso Sky leaving a small amount of drying time between coats. When dry, apply Silver Glitter in same manner. Let dry. Score along tape with craft knife then remove.
- Tape off knob on lid and apply Aqua. When dry, score along tape with craft knife then remove. Use spouncers to create Calypso Sky dots around lid. Use liner brush to create simple Wicker White starbursts. Use handle end of liner brush dipped in Forest Moss and Silver Glitter to create dots on snowflakes.
- Tape off a triangle on apothecary jar for tree. Use spouncer to fill triangle with Forest Moss. When dry, apply Gold Glitter. Score along tape with craft knife then remove.
- Create snowmen with spouncers in Wicker White. Paint all details with liner brush.
- Use liner brush to paint more snowflakes around tree in Wicker White. Use handle end of liner brush dipped in Forest Moss and Silver Glitter to create dots on snowflakes. Let dry.
- Turn apothecary over and apply Gold Glitter to underside of base with a spouncer. When dry, apply Aqua over glitter and let dry.
- PROJECT TIP: For a different look, create a border of just trees or just snowmen around the apothecary.