Darice wooden paddle, 1" flat paintbrush, Wax candle, Sandpaper, Foam plate, 8” black and white ribbon, Stencil tape
- Paint paddle Fresh Foliage. Let dry.
- Rub wax candle onto the edges of the surface, around the outside, and a small amount on the front. Brush off excess wax.
- Paint entire surface Baby Pink. Let dry.
- Lightly sand surface. Where the wax was applied, the pink paint will lift easily to create a distressed look.
- To stencil, apply a small puddle of paint to a foam plate. Lightly dip Spouncer into paint. Blot Spouncer on a paper towel to remove excess paint, then lightly pounce in stencil cut-out. Reload Spouncer and repeat pouncing until desired color intensity is achieved.
- Position turtle stencil where desired and stencil Fresh Foliage using Spouncer.
- Position Greek Letters as shown and stencil Licorice. Let dry.
- Tie ribbon on handle.