#1 Liner paint brush, ¼” flat paint brush, ½” flat paint brush, ¼” stencil brush, Green tinsel chenille stem, Red tinsel chenille stem, 8 red gems 7mm, Tape, Glue, Scissors, Paper Mache ornament
- Basecoat ornament in colors shown. Paint a coat of Turner’s Yellow onto gold areas before painting metallic gold.
- Apply corresponding glitter paint over all areas except the two toned green area in middle of ornament. Apply Hologram glitter over the Pistachio.
- Tape off triangle shapes as shown in the green areas and apply Emerald glitter over Kelly Green, Peridot over Fresh Foliage with stencil brush. Remove tape quickly.
- Paint tree stems and other details with liner brush. Create dots around base of ornament using opposite end of brush.
- Glue gems to tops of trees. Fashion a bow from red chenille stem. Glue green chenille stem around gold area of top and bow to red area to finish.