Unfinished wood crate sanded smooth, Stencil tape, Star template
- Paint ends of crate, top slat, third slat, and bottom of crate with Deep Tomato Red. Let dry.
- Paint second slat with Wicker White.
- Paint bottom slat with True Blue.
- Paint outside of ends with Extreme Glitter Red (on top of dry Deep Tomato Red). Let Dry.
- Apply additional coats until desired glitter effect is achieved, allowing to dry between coats.
- Use the star template to stencil a variety of sizes of white and blue stars on ends of crate as desired.
- Use the star stencil to stencil evenly spaced blue stars along the white slat and white stars along the blue slat.