Wood egg (2.5"), 3 doll pin stands (1 1/8” x ½" Round), Flat brush, Liner brush, Hot glue gun
- Use flat brush to basecoat egg Licorice; dry, then give a second coat; dry.
- Paint flowers on egg Cottage Rose as shown in photo.
- Use hot glue to attach rhinestones.
- Use hot glue to glue the doll pin stands together as shown in photo to create an egg stand.
- Paint egg stand with Cottage Rose as shown in photo; dry. Use the liner brush to add Licorice accents and allow to dry.
- Give the egg and egg stand a coat of Mod Podge; dry.