Old travel trunk, 6 different types of scrapbook paper, Hot pink glitter, 4 large ball knobs, 10 wooden unfinished flowers, 1" hole punch, Scissors, Craft knife, Hot glue gun, Epoxy gel, 1-1/4" pink ribbon, Hand saw
- Cut 5 of the wooden flowers in half using the hand saw. You may need to remove some petals to make the flower fit around screws which are located around the outer edge of lid.
- Basecoat all flower parts, 4 large balls and the edges of trunk Hot Pink.
- Measure and cut diamonds from 3 different types of paper to fit to the top of the lid. Measure and cut paper to go around the outside of lid. Glue in place with Mod Podge.
- For the bottom of trunk, using the full length of the scrapbook paper glue to the sides from the top edge. You may need to overlap to fit to sides. Cut out a border from the scrapbook paper. Here we used a lipstick border. Glue to the bottom edge of trunk.
- For the front, use 3 different types of paper and cut and glue around the latch. Cut and glue the bottom border same as the sides. Allow the dry and then add a top coat of Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Between all the different papers on all sides, apply a line of Mod Podge and sprinkle the glitter. Allow to dry and then remove excess.
- Cut paper to fit inside the flower parts. Glue to tops of flower. Punch out a circle using the punch. Glue to the center of flower. Add a top coat of Mod Podge to flowers. Glue as shown in photo using the epoxy gel.
- Brush a coat of Mod Podge on the balls and allow to dry. Glue to bottom of trunk using the epoxy gel.
- Hot glue pink ribbon around handle.