12”x16” Canvas, Painters tape, Circle template, Wiggle eyes, Hot glue, 1” Flat brush, #2 Flat brush, ½” Stencil brush
- Basecoat the canvas with Jack O Lantern.
- Tape a thin line 2 ½” from the canvas edge and paint with Jet Black.
- Using the circle template, stencil the polka dot along the edge in White. Stencil a polka dot a little off from the center. This polka dot will be the center of the spider web. Paint lines coming out from the single polka dot in White. Attach the web lines with arches using White
- Paint the child’s hand with Jet Black and press on the canvas as shown. Repeat with the other side, overlapping the palm of the handprint.
- Hot glue wiggle eyes to the spider.