11 7/8” x 35 7/8” STYROFOAM™ sheet, Cheese cloth, Craft sticks, 3 plastic skeletons, Bat stickers
- Following pattern, cut grass base from Styrofoam sheet. Lightly sand edges and paint Kiwi. Let dry and then paint with Peridot Extreme Glitter. Let dry.
- Cut out two trees from Styrofoam sheet. Let dry. Paint Black. Let dry. Paint with Black Extreme Glitter. Let dry.
- Cut cheese cloth into 2” strips and wrap around two skeleton cutouts to make into mummies.
- Cut three or four tombstones out of foam. Lightly sand.
- Paint tombstones Pewter Grey. Let dry. Use small tip brush and Black paint to write BOO, RIP or any other message on the front of the tombstones. Let dry.
- Take two craft sticks and glue to back of wooden rectangle for a sign. Paint sticks, fence and 1/8” border on edge of sign with Black. Paint the center of sign purple. Let dry.
- Dry brush Pewter Grey onto fence to make it look aged. Use small tip brush to write Black Hollow on sign in Kiwi.
- Glue fence to sign stakes, and skeleton cut out to top of sign.
- Glue two trees together and then glue bat stickers onto trees.
- Use hot glue to attach pieces to grass. Refer to picture for placement.
- Take one skeleton and break up into pieces. Glue head into tree, rib cage behind fence, hands in front of a tombstone, a pile of body parts in front of trees.