Martha Stewart ® Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Pumpkin, 2 oz. - 33570CA, Martha Stewart® 2oz Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Beetle Black - 32082CA, Martha Stewart® Adhesive Stencil Film - 32250, Martha Stewart® 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Sweet Potato - 33500, Martha Stewart® 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Plum - 33502, Martha Stewart® 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Diving Board - 33507, Ashland Harvest Market Craft Pumpkin #476698, Five (5) 0.25” stencil brushes, Craft knife, Pencil
- Out of the cut your own stencil material, trace a 2 ½” circle. Cut out the circle with a craft knife.
- Use the cut out portion of the circle as your template and lightly trace the circles where you want the eyes to be.
- Place your cut out circle over the traced lines and stencil in the eyes with Beetle Black. Remove stencil and let paint dry.
- Repeat steps 1, 2 & 3 to cut out a heart shape for the nose and stencil in with Beetle Black.
- Use the adhesive stencil design elements to create the cheeks, mouth, eyes within the black circles, eyebrows and chin as desired and stencil with Beetle Black, Sweet Potato, Carrot, Plum and Diving Board.