Black yarn, 12” balloon, 7/8” Dowel rod, 8” terra cotta pot, ½ yd. white burlap, Wiggle eyes, Moss, Black spray paint, Hot glue
1. Dip the black yarn into the Stiffy and wrap around the balloon. Hang to dry.
2. Cut a 20” dowel rod. Paint with Licorice.
3. Use an upside down bowl or a similar sized flower pot to drape the Stiffy burlap over. Allow to dry.
4. Spray the moss with black spray paint. Leave some color if desired.
5. Paint the flower pot with Licorice.
6. When the Stiffy yarn and burlap are dry assemble the topiary.
7. Hot glue the dowel rod to the inside bottom of the pot.
8. Cut a small slit in the burlap and slide over the dowel rod and line the inside of the pot.
9. Insert the painted moss into the pot and hot glue a set of wiggle eyes to the moss. Pop and remove the balloon carefully, slid the yarn ball over the topiary and hot glue the inside top to the top of the dowel rod.
10. Hot glue the wiggle eyes to the topiary ball.