Wood shelves - set of 2, Poster board, Scissors, Ruler, Stencil brush, ¾” flat brush, Masking tape, Pencil
- Tape off 1” from around the front and sides edges on each of the shelves. Paint the inside of the tape with the Citrus Green. Allow to dry.
- Cut out eight 5” circle from the poster board. Tape them to the shelves using the masking tape underneath so you don’t see the tape. Stencil Wicker White dots using the pattern stencil all over the each shelf. Allow to dry.
- Using a pencil, outline each circle and then remove from shelves. Paint the insides of the circle with Baby Pink. Allow to dry.
- Stencil the flower and dots pattern all with in the pink circles. Make the dots Brilliant Pink and the flowers Lavender. Add a white center to each flower.
- Remove the tape from the outer edges and paint with Brilliant Pink. Allow to dry. Paint the sides of the shelves with Wicker White.