FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Peridot, 2 oz. #2789, FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Emerald, 2 oz. #2794, 2 6 “ Clay pots and saucers, 4 “ Clay pot, 1 ½” Wood knob, #12 Flat paintbrush, #6 Flat paintbrush, Liner brush, Hot glue, Clover scrap book paper
Pot of Gold at the End of the Rainbow
Get the Pattern
1. Basecoat pot and saucer with Licorice. Let dry.
2. Paint rainbow as shown, let each color dry as you go. Let dry.
3. Paint entire pot with Hologram Glitter. Let dry.
4. Paint ‘lucky’ and green clover onto saucer lid as shown in photo, paint with small liner brush. Let dry.
5. Using end of brush handle and Bright Green add dots to wood knob. Let dry.
6. Paint over clover and dots with Extreme Glitter, Emerald Green . Let dry.
7. Glue knob to center of saucer and create lid to Pot of Gold.
8. Varnish pot and lid with FolkArt Gloss Varnish. Let dry.
1. Basecoat pot with Bright Green. Let dry.
2. Cut paper into 1 ½” strips to fit around rim of pot.
3. Following general directions on Mod Podge add paper to rim of pot. Let dry.
4. Paint white trim as shown. Let dry.
5. Using liner brush and Licorice add words ‘ You are my LUCKY CHARM’. Let dry.
6. Varnish with FolkArt Gloss Varnish. Let dry.
1. Basecoat pot Licorice on the bottom and Fresh Foliage on inside and rim. Let dry.
2. Transfer Leprechaun pattern to pot as shown. Paint following photo for colors. Let dry.
3. Add Glitter to all areas, Emerald to shoes and Hologram to legs. Peridot to rim, and Gold to buckle. Let dry.