4 2-inch snowmen, hat and body are pre-painted, 4 Snowflake buttons, 2 buttons of each of these colors: Yellow, Purple, Green, and Turquoise or Blue, Shank cutter (to remove backs of buttons), Clear drying glue, Foam glue, 1-1/2-yards of 5/8-inch wide wired edge ribbon, No. 8 fabric round scrubber brush, No. 10/0 liner brush, Stylus, 12 inches silver 22-gauge galvanized steel wire, 4 4 inch Styrofoam™ stars, 6 x 1-1/4 inch wreath, 5 Floral u-pins, Palette paper, Paper towel, 6 inch piece of floral wire
Get the Pattern
- Paint each star one of the following colors and let dry: Caterpillar Plum Kiss Turquoise Yellow
- Paint each star with Extreme Glitter as follows, then let dry Let dry: Caterpillar—Peridot Plum Kiss—Purple Turquoise—Turquoise Yellow—Gold
- Attach stars with U-pins to wreath (refer to photo for placement).
- Cut wire into 2-inch pieces and wrap around liner brush to curl them. Stick one end into glue and attach into top of top star.
- SNOWMEN: Paint hat bands of each snowman a different color to coordinate with a star.
- Glue on buttons to coordinate with painted hat band.
- Paint a Black scarf around neck.
- Using stylus, dot on Black eyes.
- Using liner brush, add Pumpkin Orange nose.
- Cut off shanks from snowflake buttons and glue to hat on each snowman.
- ASSEMBLY: Create a 10 loop ribbon bow and secure center with floral wire.
- Press floral wire/ribbon into wreath.
- Bend U-pin and place in back of wreath for a hanger. 4. Glue color coordinating snowman onto each star.