Dresser, Tape, Screwdriver, Soft cloth, Paper towels, Water basin
- Remove any hardware before painting. Remove drawers.
- Basecoat entire outside of dresser with Cashew. Let dry before applying any additional coats.
- Paint the fronts of the drawers with Ink.
- Center stencil design on first drawer between top and bottom and side to side of drawer. Stencil with Cashew. Repeat stencil to the right and left of center until entire drawer is stenciled.
- Repeat the same process on each drawer until all are stenciled.
- Apply a light coat of clear wax over entire dresser and drawers using wax brush. Work the wax back and forth until any streaks are gone. Let the wax cure referring to bottle for curing times.
- Buff the wax with a soft cloth to seal.
- Replace all hardware.